Our 'Keep the Crunch' Guarantee
Veggie Saver adheres to the Australian Consumer Law for consumer guarantees and returns. Customers are entitled to a replacement or refund if they believe the product is faulty or damaged. Please contact our customer service team immediately with proof of purchase, images of the product’s fault, and a brief description of the fault within 30 days of purchase. The item will then be assessed and if deemed faulty, an exchange or refund will be issued through the original point of sale.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Keep the Crunch Guarantee is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase and is valid only if the Customer follows all directions to use and care as outlined in the information booklet provided.
2. Storage results of fruit and vegetables may vary depending on the type and quality of produce stored and dampness of Veggie Saver. Please be advised that fresher fruit and vegetables will keep for longer than fruit and vegetables close to spoil.
3. Subject to the conditions set out below Veggie Saver warrants that the Goods will correspond with their specification at the time of delivery and will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 30 days from purchase date.
4. Veggie Saver guarantees to the Customer that any Goods sold with manufacturing defects, and therefore do not function according to their intended use, shall be replaced with Goods free of defects; where a method for performance of obligations resulting from the guarantee shall be at a reasonable discretion of Veggie Saver.
5. Veggie Saver shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow instructions to use and care (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without Veggie Saver’s approval.
6. Veggie Saver shall have no liability if:
6.1. The Goods ceases to be owned by and in the possession of and control of the first user;
6.2. The Goods have without written consent of the Company been altered or repaired otherwise than by the Veggie Saver;
6.3. The Goods is used contrary to its standard practice or against its advice;
6.4. Defects are aggravated by continued use after the defect ought reasonably to have been discovered;
7. Any claim by the Customer which is based on any defect on the quality or condition of the Goods or the failure to correspond with specification shall be notified to Veggie Saver within 30 days from the date of purchase. If the Customer does not notify Veggie Saver accordingly, the Customer shall not be entitled to reject the Goods, and the Company shall have no liability for such defects or failure.
8. Any claims for defects must be reported with proof of purchase, images of the Goods’ fault, and a brief description of the fault within 30 days of purchase. Valid claims for any defects in the quality or condition of the Goods or their failure to meet specifications that is notified to Veggie Saver in accordance with these Conditions, Veggie Saver shall be entitled to replace the Goods free of charge or, at Veggie Saver’s sole discretion, refund to the Customer the Contract Price of the Goods (or a proportionate part of the Contract Price), but the Company shall have no further liability to the Customer.
9. Veggie Saver will not compensate the Customer for any direct damage to the tangible property or death or injury to third parties to the extent caused by the wilful or negligent acts from misusing the Goods.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Keep the Crunch Guarantee, please contact us here.